Thursday 9 June 2011

Sweetie Bar...

Here are some fab ideas for your sweetie table...

This wonderful Lollipop tree idea is from Martha Stewart weddings – this would look great on your sweetie table or as a centrepiece! I just love the Martha Stewart site and wish I’d discovered it earlier on whilst creating my DIY bits for our wedding!


Instead of spending a fortune on personalised sweetie bags – do them yourself! Bulk buy some plain white paper bags from ebay for example, find a stamp you like, coloured ink pad to match your colour theme and stamp away! Alternatively, create some personalised stickers and stick these onto the bags. Some sweetie bar ideas below...






For some ideas for DIY candy bar wrappers, click here

There are also some great ideas on here

For sweets galore try here

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ideas - the pictures are inspiring, I want to make one of these... it looks so much fun! (Is it ok that I'm not having a wedding? It'd look fine in my house, right? ;)

    I'll link back to this post from my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspirational ideas for creating personal favors. A candy paradise for everyone.

    ReplyDelete