Saturday 8 May 2010

Centrepieces

Well I really am stuck for choice on this one. Centrepieces are something that I have been thinking about for months as I just cannot make my mind up what to go for!! There are so many beautiful centrepieces that are easy peasy to make yourself using fresh or artificial flowers, fruit, candles, vases, jam jars, plant pots, the list is endless.

Here's a few of my favourites to fit with my shabby chic theme....



You and Your Wedding is a great place to look out for mirror plates, vases, etc that people are selling after their wedding, I must admit I'm on there all the time looking out for bargains and have picked up a few from the lovely ladies on there!

Please feel free to send in images of your DIY centrepieces!!

Have a lovely weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment