Thursday 6 May 2010

Wedding post boxes.....

A great idea to keep all of your cards in one place and save guests the worry of gifts of money or vouchers getting lost and....an even better idea to make your own!!

The Daisy May Collection supply these great flat packed boxes from a bargain price of £5.00.

Personalise your post box with your names, wedding, date, etc and get creative with some ribbon, embelishments, papers etc to make it match your theme/colour scheme. 
















Will post pics of mine as soon as I find the time make it...phew!!




2 comments:

  1. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. custom birthday cake toronto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to know about wedding post boxes. I am arranging my brother’s wedding and booked one of elegant Malibu wedding venues. This information inspired me to plan and arrange this amazing wedding post boxes.

    ReplyDelete