Friday 7 January 2011

Vintage/shabby chic favours

I absolutely LOVE anything with a vintage/shabby feel (hence the theme for my wedding!) Nothing has to strictly match which makes it a great theme to work with!






Here are some of the best vintage/shabby chic favours that I’ve round around at the moment - 25 vintage style luggage tags £6.50 from Folksy.com (left) French vintage style glass bottle £3.50 from Velvet Wedding (right) and my absolute favourite, Vintage Music Sheet Rose Cones £3.00 from Vintage Twee (bottom) some beautiful handcrafted favours and wedding pieces available from this website.


Shabby chic favours are also easy to create yourself – take these favour boxes from Confetti (right) £6.99 for 10 (also available in grey, blue, green, coral) and DIY Favour Boxes (centre) £5.77 for a pack of 10 boxes. I Do Wedding Favours right) £4.50 pack of 10. Pick your embellishments and fillings and away you go!



No comments:

Post a Comment