Tuesday 15 June 2010

Decorations

After pretty much deciding on the centrepieces, I’ve searched high and low and changed my mind a million times on what decorations to use! There is so much to choose from! One idea that I thought would be lovely is to decorate balloons with little butterflies, I seem to be slowly bringing butterflies into my theme somehow! They will look great dotted about the place in plants, flowers etc



For the tables around the centrepieces it’s going to be petals and maybe a few table crystals scattered around….




To create something similar to this…



Table trivia is a great idea - what a fantastic ice breaker for guests who don’t know each other!

I think we’ll probably throw in some bubbles to, to keep the kids (and adults!) amused!!




No comments:

Post a Comment